Can you believe it is already December?! We had a good visit at Thanksgiving with Jennifer & Jeff & Elias, Carolyn & Dustin & Avery & Maren & Ryan and Nicole - despite all the colds we were passing around! I started it by getting a very bad cold right in time for Thanksgiving. Then Maren & Ryan brought theirs with them. Between the three of us, we managed to pass it on to a few other people. It's working it's way through about everyone, I think. But despite the colds, we were very grateful to have some of the family home for Thanksgiving. For those of you who weren't home - we missed you! (And I have your Christmas ornament for you to paint!) We cooked, ate, visited, relaxed, played games, rode the horse, went to a parade, and, of course, hit the early morning after Thanksgiving sale!

We're finally starting to get a few of the Christmas decorations up. The weather is actually turning a little colder so that it's starting to feel like it ought to be December. We might even get some more rain and snow this weekend to add to the feeling.
We've been a little busy and haven't taken the time to update anything on this blog, but yesterday we had the most beautiful, awesome sunset that I have ever seen. I didn't have a camera, but I called Roger, and he was home. So he grabbed the camera and took a few pictures. One of the things we've always loved about living in this area is the beautiful sunsets - that is one of the reasons why we have a big window on the west.

Anyway, just thought that I would let you know that we're grateful for family and sunsets!
1 comment:
I love the sunsets in Cedar too. Did you remove Dad's questionable post or something? Love the pics!
Post a Comment