The kids used to tell us that "if you'd ever stay home, we would come to see you" -- so we tested out that theory. And like the phrase from the movie "Field of Dreams" -- "if you build it they will come", we stayed home...........and they came!
First part of April:
So while the boys helped Grandpa
I got to play with Olivia!
Thanks, Jen!
Thanks, Jeff!
End of April:
(Fudged a little on this next one -- they came to where we were, but we were at the Grandparents...)
We traveled in May (see the previous blog) and when we got home, they came again!
And while the kids did this........
Their grandfather did this.................
And we finally got rid of these!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!
And we also did this...................
And this.......
And this..........
And we had fun swinging...
And reading....
Ummm, flowers!
So I guess it's true. If you stay home long enough, they will come....and it sure is fun!

5 comments:
Lots of company! I wish we had that kind of company, we stay home but nobody comes (except for you guys of course:) It's fun seeing pictures of dad working outside with all the kids.
I'm guessing Baby Buggy and Elephant on those two pancakes for Elias and Isaac. Was I right?
What museum were you at with Carolyn? I couldn't tell.
Well actually, Elias' was Donald Duck and Isaac wanted a train. The museum is the one down by the cemetery that used to be Iron Mission State Park.
That's the beauty of toddlers- a blob of batter with a couple of limbs and it's anythjing you want it to be- not that your pancake shaping skills aren't excellent, mom. And thanks for the break!
And i love the girls' hair!
I mean anything- I typed that with help from Liv.
Post a Comment