Monday, October 19, 2009

Welcome To The Family.....

We just couldn't resist a good deal when we found it -- so we have an early anniversary/Christmas/retirement gift to ourselves. 
























4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Yay! Bev and Grandma will be glad to not have to support my bathroom habits any more. It looks really nice. How old is it? It will be so fun to cook and play cards and sleep in. But where will you and dad sleep? I have a family of 6 now and I'm sure we will fill it up. Just kidding of course (although I wish I wasn't). Dustin thought that with your tax sale money you would be taking all your children and their spouses on a big trip. Oh well, this is just as good (for you, but maybe not so much for us :).

Nicole said...

Congratulations! I bet you are so ready to be done with tents. And now you fit in so well with everyone else at the family reunions. I can't wait to go camping next year with you guys. I bet you're so excited!

Jen said...

It's a lovely addition- and I agree with the Carolyn's sentiments- I hope that it has a big tank.

~j. said...

I love you guys. I love that you have one of these now. Congratulations, you'll have lots of fun road trips, I'm sure.