Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy Birthday, Dustin!

Has it really been just eight short years since you joined the family?  We sure packed a lot of memories into those years!  Have a great birthday and enjoy the memories!!!  Love ya!

2001_06_09 010 2001_02 - PresidentsDay 2001_06_01 CarolynDustinWedding2

 

2002_06 025AA 

 

 2002_06 040

 

2003_06 Dustin-Avery

 

2004_04 Graduation

2005_03_12 058

 

2005 _07_04 203 2005 _06_22 050

2005 _06_19 017 

2005_05_21 064 2005_05_21 065

2005_05_30 002 

2005_12 WibergFamilyPhoto105NEW

2006_03_16 086

2006_03_17 213

_DSC3958_1

 

2006_08_04 029

2006_12_23 071 2006_11_05 008

2006_12_27 012 2006_12_25 043

2007_08_05 024

2008_04_06 047

 

2008_07_18 060

2008_11_27 008 2008_10_04 001

2008_12_26 Christmas 094 2008_12_24 Christmas 100

2009_01_31 008

2009_04_13 010 2009_04_12 019

2009_06_14 073

 2009_07_17 049

2009_09_07 108 2009_09_06 039

 

Happy Birthday, Dustin!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Thanks for the memories! I can't believe I've been part of the fam for 8 years. We've gone on so many trips and have done so much together. I love being part of the fam. Did anyone else notice how my lucious locks in the first couple pictures magically transformed into what we affectionately call the 'pennisula' (hair in the middle almost completely surrounded by bald scalp)

~j. said...

happy birthday, Dustin!