Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jim!

It brought back a lot of memories as we looked back through the pictures, Jim.  Hope you enjoy them and that you have a wonderful birthday.  We love you!!!

2000_08-Lynnette-Jim

 

Jim-2

Jim-1

 

2000_Christmas-3 2000_Christmas-2  2000

 

2001_06

 

 

2001

 

 

 

2003_img032AA

2003

 

2004_12_24Monica and James Camera 029 2004_08-Jim

2004

 

 2005 _06_23 126

2005_08_13 089

              2005

 

 

2005_09_05 051

2005_11_24 043A 2005_11_26 011

2005

 

2006_05_13 001

2006_08_04 032

2006_08_04 146

2006_10_23 036

2006

 

2007_05_03 046

2007_05_04 009

2007_08_10 022A

2007_08_10 065

2007

 

2008_04_25 087

2008_07_06 010

 

2008_07_18 058

2008_07_18 090

2008_07_18 112

2008_12_26 Christmas 093

2008

 

2009_05_02 027

2009_05_02 036

2009

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I'm making Lynnette take me to dinner now!

Jen said...

Gag me with a fork! I can't believe you put in a Bradley picture. But Happy Birthday Jim! I think my favorite picture is the one with you sort of dangling Maren.

Carolyn said...

One of these things is not like the other... Gag me with a fork, too! I couldn't remember his name, but I knew he didn't belong. I wish you would have put in pre-marriage pics. I really wanted to see Jim as an 18 year old.